Who Should Attend?
This self-study course is designed for any health care professional. “Going green” is everywhere in the media, but rarely do those of us in healthcare hear about ways we can “green” our practice. This course is especially critical for nurses, managers, therapists, and physicians working in the NICU and Maternal-Child areas.
What Will We Cover?
These sessions will review foundational principles of Environmental Health that every health care professional needs to be aware of. This course will inform and empower you to move forward on your journey of “going green” at home and at work.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Precautionary Principle
- The current US health crisis & the influence of environment
- Body Burden and Bio-Monitoring
- Common chemical exposures in the NICU
- Is all plastic bad?
- Dangers lurking in baby care products
- Performing a product audit in your NICU
- Working the “green shift” – challenges at the bedside
- Organic foods, pesticides, and brain development
- Review of available “going green” resources
- And much, much more
A total of 6 nursing Contact hours will be issued for this course.
Individual Registration Fee: $97
- Convenient, webinar format
- Join the session from anywhere
- Less than $20 per contact hour
- PDF workbook and syllabus
- You will receive a personal user name and password for online access to course recordings for future review
Pay using PayPal, credit card, or check.
Mail registrations to : gRN NICU – PO Box 6228, Rancho Belago, CA 92554
Fax registrations to: 877-875-5088 (Click here for the flyer to download and fax back)
Group discounts are available: Please contact me at: info@greenNICU.com for more details.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email asking you to confirm that you are registering for the program. Just click on that confirmation link and you’ll be sent the Course material via email.
Does a Group of Green-RNs in Your NICU Want to Participate in This Webinar Course?
Hospital classroom licenses and group discounts are available! Contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.